If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
Mom I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
Mother you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
Recovery / Get Well Soon
- Feel better Soon!
- Hope feel better soon!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. You are in our thoughts!
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Remember to just take it one day at a time and in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling once again.
- Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
- May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
- The loss is not yours only. We all feel the same pain that you feel today. May God almighty give you peace and ease your pain soon. My heartiest condolence to you!
- We will all be praying for you and your family until this time of suffering and sadness is over. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
- My deepest thoughts are with you as you pass through the hardest time in your life. Don’t lose hope. God has the best plan for each one of us.
- I feel deeply sorry after hearing your loss today. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I’ll always be with you and your family.
- My heartiest sympathy goes to you and your family. Today your grief has touched us all. Let us share the pain together.
- Nothing can be compared with your loss today. I am deeply saddened to hear this but I want you to know that you’re never alone when it comes to carrying the load of grief.
- We all have gone through this disheartening time in our life. The pain weighs more than anyone can take. But you will have me to share the pain anytime you want.
- I hope my prayers will ease the burden and give you comfort in this difficult moment of your life. May you have the courage to carry on in life.
- Always know that you are surrounded by people who really love you and care for you. Don’t lose hope and don’t give up. Life will be great again in no times.
- Sorry to hear about your loss. May you find solace in the love of those that surround you!